Global Hydraulic Motor Start Capacitor GHS Rotary Lift / Forward Lift Fits FA7147
ROTARY LIFT MOTOR START CAPACITOR Replaces FA7147-5 FOR LIFT HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT PUMP
Also fits Forward lift , Hanmecson & Direct lift motors
Works on Motors with single Capacitor setups
Part # interchange – Fa7147-5, FA7147, Ducati en60252-1, bh-7512-70
Rating-60uf & 400v / 450v
See Below for more information
This is a GHS 220v hydraulic power unit Motor Capacitor that replaces motors that have single capacitors in them . These are Mostly used on newer Rotary and Forward Lifts & also found on some Hanmecson lifts & Direct Lifts. HOW TO IDENTIFY IF THIS CAPACITOR WILL WORK:
- Replaces Rotary Lift Part # FA7147-5
- If your motor part # reads “FA7147″ ,”FA7147K”, “P3350″ or “FA7175” then this capacitor is a guaranteed fit for your motor.
- Sometimes these capacitors are manufactured by and will read Ducati pt# en60252-1.
- They will be labeled 60uf & 400v / 450v (yes it still fits a 220v motor)
- If you have a rotary or forward lift with a 2hp aluminum finned power unit motor (usually says ghs), & the oil tank on your unit is black with a white top portion this capacitor should fit your lift.
- Your capacitor measures 4-5/8″ long x 1-3/4″ diameter and has two wire leads coming out of the top.
This is a quick fix many times for the motor humming and not starting. Many times these capacitors crack or leak causing failure. Also they can be damaged inside causing them to bulge internally and fail. This is the first part we replace if the motor is humming or intermittently will not lift weight.
Please look at photos of capacitor and numbers on capacitor before ordering!!!
Not sure if this is the right part or need other Rotary Lift Parts? Call us at 1-866-902-6060 if you have any questions about this product or any other auto equipment questions.
|5 × 1.5 × 2 in